Tuesday, October 26, 2010

REDnesday - More Flickr RED

Courtesy of Flickr and Other Talented Crafters



1. Heart Christmas Ornaments, 2. Tucked Away each Year!, 3. Best Friends, 4. Peppermint Redbird, 5. Peanuts for Christmas, 6. Chenille Lamb, 7. scrap blanket detail, 8. Some WIP, 9. Papai Noel



RED Day Again!   Hurray!    

Please join Sue at It's A Very Cherry World (here) for more REDnesday!




I was in withdrawal yesterday.  The landscapers ~ accidentally ~ cut our cable line for internet, TV and land base phone yesterday morning while digging a trench to bury our downspouts.  Luckily a serviceman came this morning and fixed the cable line.  We have lots of DVDs so not having TV wasn't too bad but both hubby and I missed having internet.  

See the cut orange cable line!  That's for our internet, TV and land base phone service.
All spliced back together!!!


Thanks for visiting me! 

Have a great REDnesday!


14 comments:

  1. Adorable collage...love the santa in the lower corner! You poor thing...you got cut off from everything. I would go nuts! Glad you got it all fixed. Have a great day.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure hope you are back up and running for tonights tellie. You didn't miss much last night except DWTS, if you watch. They did this to us a few years back, what a pain in the you know what. Love your RED today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are supposed the check before digging. That should not have happened. I used to work for a utility company. Glad it was fixed in a timely manner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy is that some of Elizabeth's handiwork up there in your cute collage? I think you have the corner on Red this Rednesday...lol.
    Thanks for stopping by and celebrating my giveaway with me...good luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love putting together mosaics from Flickr. You did a really good show with this one. My favorites are #1 and #4. It is really a bummer being without the internet....a lot worse that being without TV. Glad you are up and running again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandy....thanks for coming by my blog....love your red post today...I love all things red...I always say it's my signature color....I became a follower and look forward to seeing more of your crochet projects...I love the grocery bags....
    Sue @ Rue-Mouffetard

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sandy, Happy REDnesday! What fun pictures you found to share, love those little NOEL candle holders! TFS, Nan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful reds.;) Sorry bout your cable, I can not imagine to be without TV for very long.;))
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful group of red! And seeing the Xmas ornaments made my heart go flip-flop! Love the chenille lamb best.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sandy...you put together the BEST red mosaics!! I am loving this one! The little Annie's really got my attention :)

    Blessings!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it....the Raggedy dolls are my favorite....blessings

    ReplyDelete
  12. Isn't Flickr the best for finding inspiration?! I'd know the maker of that redbird anywhere. It's the amazing Elizabeth! Thanks for all the red eye candy, and I'm glad it didn't take too long to get your cable going again. I don't know what I'd do if it took more than a day!
    Happy REDnesday!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete