Monday, December 5, 2011

Busy with Christmas Decorations


Remember when counted cross stitch was the rage years ago?

This is a little sampler I made way back when...

I've been busy setting up my Christmas decorations in the house.  Two trees are finally up except for their toppers.  Boxes are everywhere in the house.  But it's too much of a mess to take photos yet for posting.  

I realized as I'm putting out my Christmas stuff that I really do favor RED and Santas...and snowmen...

I haven't even started my gift shopping yet...keep calm...

This is my newest motto....
  


I must confess...this past weekend I went to a local Christmas Craft Fair.  

And, of course, I found some Christmas decorations that I wanted needed for the house.

More Santas and snowmen!

And lots of RED!

~~~~~~~~~

Look at the delicious Christmas decor in RED I found on Pinterest...




I've never had a red wreath...what is wrong with me!

These are stunning!



Red print couches and chair...not just for Christmas...oh, no!  

I have to seriously consider the color red in my family room decor when we replace our furniture.

~~~~~~~~~~

Crochet Chained Christmas Wreaths



I posted about my latest little crochet project on my Christmas blog - so head on over there all you crocheters and take a peek!  

Some of these darlings are in RED!  

LOL!

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the photos, I am working on mine also and hope to have photos in a day or so. I actually finished 98% of my shopping. But still lots to do, wrapping, cards, baking, straightening up, etc. etc. You know how it is :0 xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sandy, I agree, this is a busy time for everyone.;) I too prefer red in Christmas decorations.;) Enjoy your Holiday preparations.;))
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how I love all the red decorations. Keep Calm and Get Your Ho Ho On....HOW SWEET! Enjoy the season.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete