Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas Inspiration




This is such a beautiful Christmas table setting!  

I love the little Santa Claus in the Christmas bowl and the lovely quilt in Christmas red and green.



How does a simple garland like this look...oh..so very elegant?




The red and white striped ribbons on this gorgeous Christmas tree just make it POP!




Here at Teacup Lane I finished all my outside Christmas decorations today.  

Our front door is done...but I didn't have my camera with me so I couldn't take a photo of it. 

I can hardly wait to share it with you.

Now to start on my inside Christmas decorations. 

What should I do?  

I like to vary it a little bit every year.  

So have you started your Christmas decorating yet?

Please...don't tell me you are done!  

2 comments:

  1. Well I'm sure your door looks spectacular Sandy you always do such a bang up job at decorating your beautiful home! Love all your images here. Take Care Love Ya Nan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you've done outside. I thought you all had some snow. But, I guess that won't stop us. You do pin the funniest things. Hey, I'm trying to get that top commenter widget to work. What's the trick? or is it just me.

    ReplyDelete