Monday, February 27, 2012

Spiral Potholder Finished





It's done!

I added a cute simple edging of 3 chains, single crochet repeated around on the potholder. I crocheted the other side in the same colors in the round.

I feel a little better today but not 100 percent yet. Hubby helped me do four loads of laundry today. Glad to have that done. We took a nap this afternoon and I woke up feeling a tad worst.




This is why - rain was coming! My sinuses were not happy campers. We drove over to the store after supper and when we came out it was pouring!

Thanks for visiting. I'm keeping my posts short and sweet while here at WDW...BlogPress on our iPhone's 3G Internet can't handle more than two photos per blog post.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

  1. Very cute all done up! Keep getting better! Finally feeling better myself today.
    Danette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard it was a washout in Daytona for the Nascar races. It is supposed to rain on Wed. up here. Hope you feel better soon. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work. I itching to try this myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for making the effort to stay in touch. Isn't it frustrating when you are so used to a good connection?
    hope your holiday takes a turn for the better soon.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am having a Pillowcase Giveaway ! !
    Stop By before 3/10 & leave a comment...
    Have a Great Day!!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete