Thursday, July 11, 2013

My Newest Teacup


Of course I had to buy a teacup while visiting the U.K. this Spring.
  

After visiting Hampton Court (posted here) we stopped in their gift shop where I spied this bone china beauty.


I love the turquoise color with the gold trim and lovely little pink roses. 


And of course the crown.   

After all this  is a Historic Royal Palace teacup.
  

I love it!

I told Hubby that it would fit in our suitcase without any problem.

And it did.. packaged so prettily in this little turquoise box.



We still can't believe we toured the beautiful countries of England, Wales and Scotland.

We feel very blessed. 

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Joke of the day:

Source:  Pinterest



4 comments:

  1. How nice! I watched a documentary on Hampton Court on PBS last SUnday night. Did you sees the eaves droppers? ;P

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome teacup - it's so you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really pretty tea cup! :-)

    ReplyDelete